If you are looking for “PNB share price targets” for upcoming years you are in the right place. Before we dive into PNB stock price targets, Let’s understand the PNB company background, technical fundamentals etc.
About PNB Limited
Punjab National Bank is one of the largest public-sector banks in India. It was founded in 1894 and has a network of more than 6,000 branches and nearly 9,000 ATMs across India. The bank also has a strong presence overseas with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai, and Bangkok.
Punjab National Bank offers a wide range of banking products and services, including savings and current accounts, credit cards, home loans, car loans, personal loans, education loans, and more. The bank also provides a number of deposit schemes such as fixed deposits and recurring deposits.
Fundamentals of PNB
Let’s look at the fundamentals of PNB, based on which we can get a clear understanding of the expertise in the banking sector.
- Current Market Cap: The current market cap of PNB as of September 12 2022, is ₹ 44,154.17 Cr.
- P/E Ratio: The current price to earning ratio of PNB is 16.1
- Profit Growth: Profit growth is around 501.32 % over the period of time
PNB Price Target Details
We have done a complete analysis of PNB and have come up with its share price targets for upcoming years.
Note: These price targets of “PNB” is only for reference purpose only, this prediction is only if there are positive market sentiments, and any uncertainties in the company or global market condition is not covered in this analysis.
|Year||PNB 1st Share Price Targets (₹)||PNB 2nd Share Price Targets (₹)|
PNB share price target 2023
After analysing the chart deeply by taking the monthly time frame analysis on the trading view chart of PNB we found,
The target share price of PNB for the year 2023 will be ₹75
PNB share price target 2024
The target share price of PNB for the year 2024 will be ₹120
PNB share price target 2025
The target share price of PNB for the year 2025 will be ₹150
PNB share price target 2026
The target price of PNB for the year 2027 will be ₹210
PNB share price target 2027 to 2030
The target share price of PNB for the years 2027, 2028, 2029, and 2030 will be ₹240, ₹260, ₹350, and ₹410 respectively.
Technical Analysis on PNB LTD
Based on the provided link, here’s the technical analysis of Punjab National Bank’s stock:
Current Stock Price: ₹ 77.5
52-week High and Low:
- High: ₹ 79.0
- Low: ₹ 34.2
Quarterly Revenue Results (in Rs. Crores):
- Jun 2023: 25,673
- Mar 2023: 24,305
- Dec 2022: 22,808
- Sep 2022: 20,588
- Initial Target: Based on recent momentum and the stock trading above its 50-day moving average, an initial bullish target can be set at the recent high of ₹ 79.0.
- Intermediate Target: Using Fibonacci extensions, a potential intermediate target can be around ₹ 85.
- Advanced Target: If the stock breaks past the intermediate target with significant volume, an advanced target can be set at ₹ 90.
- Initial Target: A break below the 50-day moving average could lead to an initial bearish target of ₹ 70.
- Intermediate Target: If the stock continues its downward momentum, an intermediate target can be set at ₹ 65.
- Advanced Target: A significant break below the intermediate target with increased volume can lead to an advanced bearish target of ₹ 60.
|Market Capitalisation (in Rs. Crores)||68,166|
|Current Price||₹ 77.5|
|52 Week High||₹ 79.0|
|52 Week Low||₹ 34.2|
|Book Value||₹ 134|
|Sales Growth (3Yrs)||2.45%|
Punjab National Bank, being one of India’s major public sector banks, has shown resilience in its stock price. The recent quarterly revenue results indicate a consistent growth pattern. However, the stock’s technical indicators suggest potential resistance around the ₹ 79-80 range. The identified support and resistance levels provide crucial insights for potential price movements. Investors should also consider other financial metrics and quarterly results before making investment decisions.
While the stock has shown positive momentum recently, it’s essential to consider both the technical and fundamental aspects before investing. Given the current data, it might be a good idea to adopt a wait-and-watch approach and look for confirmatory signals before making a decision.