Eurobond is occupied with universally assembling and providing Aluminum Composite Panels (ACP). ACPs are somewhat boards, generally utilized as an outside covering of business structures and corporate houses. Eurobond makes assortments of ACPs in various tones, plans, and surfaces for its clients through the quality-controlled creation technique. The organization’s business sections incorporate –
- Government Contracts,
- Export Business,
- Private Institution Tenders.
The organization has been perceived as One Star Export House by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and is likewise a yearly individual from the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC). Eurobond has conveyed things in the USA, South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, and Nepal starting around 2014. The organization’s enlisted office is in Mumbai and deals with workplaces and distribution centers are situated at Bhiwandi, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Delhi, Lucknow, Raipur, Kolkata, and Indore.
Also Check: Upcoming SME IPO
Euro Panel Products Limited IPO
Euro Panel Products Limited IPO, the subscription starts on Dec 14, 2021 and ends on Dec 16, 2021, IPO Price is Rs.70 per equity share with market lot of 2000 shares, The issue size is aggregating up to ₹45.50 Cr with the equivalent price Rs.10 per share, and offer for sale is aggregating up to ₹45.50 Cr.
Wherrelz IT Solutions IPO Timetable
|IPO Opening Date||December 14, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||December 16, 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Face Value||10 per share|
|IPO Price||INR 70 per equity share|
|Market Lot||2000 shares|
|Min Amount||INR 1,40,00|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Issue Size||6,500,000 Equity Shares|
|Fresh Issue||6,500,000 Equity Shares|
- Euro makes ACPs through quality-controlled Production techniques. ACPs are somewhat boards, broadly utilized as an outside covering of business structures and corporate houses because of their strength and simple upkeep in practically any environment.
- At Euro, they make assortments of ACPs in various tones, plans, and surfaces to cook the fluctuated needs of their clients. They have embraced the Kaizen methodology to accomplish the ideal usage of assets. Kaizen system is a way to deal with persistent improvements, where representatives at all levels of a Company cooperate proactively to accomplish responsibilities, steady enhancements to the assembling system.
- They have been related with different associations, which incorporate Government Organizations, Hospitals, Multi-Specialty Hospitals, Airports, etc. In the past, we have entered the unfamiliar market and have been trading their items in the USA, South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Tanzania, Srilanka, and Nepal since 2014. Our Company has been perceived as One Star Export House by Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Euro is additionally an Annual Member of the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
- Brand Image
- Energetic and experienced labor force
- Boundless deals and conveyance organization
- Interest in R&D and spotlight on developments
Eurobond has been sending out items in the USA, South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, and Nepal starting around 2014.
The organization’s enlisted office is in Mumbai and deals with workplaces and stockrooms at Bhiwandi, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Delhi, Lucknow, Raipur, Kolkata, and Indore.
The Company capacities on two deals plans of action:
1) Business 2 Business model (B2B) and
2) Business to Customer model (B2C).
The Company proposes to use the Net Proceeds from the Issue towards the accompanying articles:
- Meeting steady working capital necessities
- Reimbursement of unstable credit benefited by our organization
- General corporate purposes