RedBus is an Indian internet-based transport tagging stage, giving ticket booking offices through iOS and versatile Android applications. It is gotten comfortable Bangalore, it interfaces transport explorers with in excess of 2500 vehicle administrators across India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Peru, and Colombia. It professes to have enlisted north of 180 million trips, with a client base of more than 20 million.
Redbus IPO Details
Redbus IPO details has not been announced yet, but Redbus is preparing for its IPO, since recently they raised huge funding, hence they need to plan accordingly, once they release the IPO Listing date we will update here.
Redbus IPO Timetable
Below IPO time table shows the IPO event details starting from IPO Open date to IPO Listing date
|IPO Open Date||Likely to be in 4th Quarter 2022|
|IPO Close Date||Yet to be announced|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Yet to be announced|
|Initiation of Refunds||Yet to be announced|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Yet to be announced|
|IPO Listing Date||–|
RedBus stock is still not listed in the NSE/BSE Exchanges, once the listing is issued we will get to know the share price.
RedBus has restricted Goa State Road Transport to dispatch an internet tagging entry fueled by RedBus’ BOSS. Around the same time, the organization has declared an association with Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC), following which it begins offering RSRTC transport tickets on the portal. Early in 2019, RedBus joined forces with Acko General Insurance to offer travel protection for its clients to cover mishaps, things misfortune, wiping out and transport type befuddle.
It likewise banded together with Truecaller, an organization famous for its guest ID and spam obstructing answers for cell phones, to offer transport ticket setting up for Android gadgets. RedBus reported an association with Google Maps to give explorers data on transports that handle urban areas with the specific time and data on where to load up the transport.
June 2019, RedBus began to ride-sharing tasks – rPool, across Bengaluru, Pune, and Hyderabad. rPool is an eco-shrewd choice that helps ride providers to share(pool) their vehicle with individual ride takers. It is a piece of the general gig economy. On 26 November 2019, redBus cooperated with Amazon India to dispatch a transport ticket booking administration on Amazon.
- Named as a Fast Company among the world’s 50 most creative organizations in 2012
- ‘Worldwide Mobile Innovation’ in Travel Award by Eyefortravel
- the Most Innovative Company of the Year grant by Business Standard
- ‘The Most Trusted Brand’ by IBC InfoMedia in 2015
- Most believed brands in the web-based travel class and the thirteenth most believed web brand in the general rankings according to the Brand Trust Report, India Study 2015.
- In the beginning phases of their sending guide, the redBus group drew in with Salesforce modelers in the Success Services Team and worked with a neighborhood combination accomplice.
- Presently, an inside group of three to four Salesforce project directors drives framework readiness. They likewise go to nearby occasions to use the information on the dynamic Salesforce people group in India.
- Furthermore, with Salesforce integral to the organization’s worldwide development designs, the future looks brilliant as the redBus group plans to handle new business sectors outside of its present organization.
- To accomplish this, they understood they required a more powerful framework to associate nearby client assistance specialists in new nations with the client achievement group in India.