Flipkart is one of India’s driving E-trade commercial centers and is settled in Bengaluru. The organization at first began as a web-based book shop. Afterward, it likewise began selling different things like films and cell phones. Presently the organization offers more than 80 million items spread across more than 80 classifications. It can conveyance 8,000,000 shipments each month.
Flipkart IPO Details
Flipkart IPO details has not been announced yet, but Flipkart is preparing for IPO and its like to be announced on 4th Quarter of 2022, since recently they raised funding, hence they need to plan accordingly, once they release the IPO Listing date we will update here.
Swiggy IPO Timetable
Below IPO time table shows the IPO event details starting from IPO Open date to IPO Listing date
|IPO Open Date||Tentative Date (4th quarter of the year 2022)|
|IPO Close Date||Yet to be announced|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Yet to be announced|
|Initiation of Refunds||Yet to be announced|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Yet to be announced|
|IPO Listing Date||Yet to be announced|
Flipkart acquired a 7.8% stake in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail, an assistant of the Aditya Birla Group, for Rs.1,500 crores (US$ 203.8 million). Flipkart recorded 110 request situations each second during October’s yearly Big Billion Days Sale sale. The organization expressed that >50% of orders were from Tier III urban areas, and then some.
Flipkart joined forces with PayTM for its yearly Big Billion Days Sale occasion, offering clients the accommodation of making installments straightforwardly through the application with the reward of getting PayTM cashback well beyond Flipkart limits. Flipkart marked an MoU with the Government of Jharkhand to locally available Jharkhand’s craftsmen, weavers, and experts onto ‘Flipkart Samarth‘— a drive pointed toward empowering and handholding skilled workers from across India to set up a web-based business.
- India’s driving online commercial business center.
- 100 million enlisted clients.
- 21 cutting edge distribution centers
- 10 million everyday page visits.
- Flipkart dispatched a program to detect and fabricate direct-to-buyer (D2C) brands on its foundation through an assistance charge model.
- Flipkart declared to make occasional direct work for >115,000 individuals, of which 15% include ladies and individuals with incapacities.
- Flipkart declared its organization with the Telangana government to convey robots to clinical supplies in distant regions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Flipkart discount united with Ace Turtle, an omnichannel enablement stage, to get permitting privileges for Toys”R” Us and Babies”R” Us.
- The organization added another satisfaction community (FC) in Dankuni, West Bengal.
- Flipkart worked through a mind-boggling business structure that included nine firms, and some enrolled in Singapore and some in India. In 2012, Flipkart’s kindred sponsors offered WS Retail to a consortium of monetary supporters drove by Rajeev Kuchhal.
- Flipkart Pvt claims Flipkart’s Indian substances. Ltd, which is enlisted in Singapore. The Singapore-enlisted element claims eight Indian organizations, including Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.
- The organization runs the online business commercial center Flipkart.com, Flipkart India Pvt. Ltd, the discount business, and Flipkart Logistics Pvt. Ltd, which runs Ekart.