If you are looking for “ Zydus Lifesciences share price targets” for upcoming years, you are in the right place. Before we dive into Zydus Lifesciences Ltd. stock price targets, Let’s understand the Zydus Lifesciences company background, technical fundamentals etc.
- 1 About Zydus Lifesciences Ltd.
- 2 Fundamentals of Zydus Lifesciences Ltd.
- 3 Zydus Lifesciences Ltd. Share Price Target Details
About Zydus Lifesciences Ltd.
Zydus Lifesciences is a leading pharmaceutical company in India, known for its innovative products and commitment to improving global health.
Fundamentals of Zydus Lifesciences Ltd.
Let’s look at the fundamentals of Zydus Lifesciences, based on which we can get a clear understanding of the expertise in the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector.
- Current Market Cap: The current market cap of Zydus Lifesciences as of 2/26/2023, is ₹ 47,882.32
- P/E Ratio: The current price-to-earning ratio of Zydus Lifesciences is 37.25
- Sales Growth: Sales growth in last 1 year for Zydus Lifesciences is 5.98 %
- Profit Growth: Profit growth is around 5.48 % in last 1 year
We have done a complete analysis of Zydus Lifesciences and have come up with its share price targets for upcoming years.
Zydus Lifesciences’s Current Share Price is ₹473
Note: These price targets of “Zydus Lifesciences” are only for reference purposes. This prediction is only if there are positive market sentiments, and any uncertainties in the company or global market condition are not covered in this analysis.
|Year||Zydus Lifesciences Share Price Targets (₹)|
After analysing the chart deeply by taking the monthly time frame analysis on the trading view chart of Paytm we found
The target share price of Zydus Lifesciences for the year 2023 will be ₹498
The target share price of Zydus Lifesciences for the year 2024 will be ₹523
The target share price of Zydus Lifesciences for the year 2025 will be ₹548
The target price of Zydus Lifesciences for the year 2026 will be ₹573
The target share price of Zydus Lifesciences for the years 2027, 2028, 2029, and 2030 will be ₹598, ₹623, ₹648, and ₹673 respectively.