Before we jump into Data Patterns IPO details, let’s talk about the company. Data Patterns was incorporated in 1985. Data Patterns is a defense and aerospace electronic equipment manufacturing company, they manufacturing multiple electronic devices which are currently helping in navy, army and airforce departments. They provide robust engineering services for the various defense sector.
Data Patterns current team strength is 760+ employees and they have more than 450 qualified engineers, which will definitely improve the value of company and also maintaining the quality of their products. the company is expanded in 5.75 acres of land in Chennai with 10,000 sqft factory.
Data Patten Fundamentals
- It is one the fastest growing companies in India in defense electronic sector with great past records in terms of profits and margins
- Data Pattern had developed the first nanosatellite ‘NiUSAT’ in 2017, and the current project states that they have 2 more projects upcoming.
- It is also funded by former Blackstone head Matthew Cyriac via Florintree Capital Partners LLP and holds 12.8% stake in the company.
- Comparing with 3 year tier data, In FY 2019 – The company net profit grew by 6%, In FY 2020 revenue profit grew by 13%, and in FY 2021 the revenue profit grew by 25%.
- Their engineering team members are extremely qualified and well trained
Data Pattern IPO Details
The IPO Starts on Dec 14, 2021 (Opening Date) and closes on Dec 16, 2021, And IPO Issue price would be Rs. ₹555 to ₹585 per equity share and market lot and min number of shares would be 25 shares. The issue size is aggregating up to ₹588.22 Cr with the equivalent price Rs.2 per share, and offer for sale is aggregating up to ₹348.22 Cr.’
Data Pattern IPO Time Table
|IPO Open Date||Dec 14, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Dec 16, 2021|
|Allotment Date||Dec 21, 2021|
|Refund Initiation||Dec 22, 2021|
|Demat Account Transfer||Dec 23, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Dec 24, 2021|
Data Pattern IPO Lot Size Details
This below table shows how the shares will be alloted to the investors.
|IPO Application||Lots||Shares||Amount (Cut-off)|
Data Pattern IPO Allotment Status
Allotment will be done after the IPO dates are closed, as of now investors can plan for the investments, on Dec 23 the allotment procedure starts. Stay tuned here in StockIPO to get updates on Data Pattern IPO allotment.
Data Pattern IPO Reviews
So far Data Pattern has made good growth from past 3 years, it has gained good amount of profit share, , considering thier growth chart, they are fundamentally strong and stand unique compared to any other electronic solutions provider companies like BEL, MTAR Technologies etc.
Also check other Upcoming IPO