If you are looking for “GTL Infrastructure Ltd share price targets” for upcoming years you are in the right place. Before we dive into GTL Infrastructure stock price targets, Let’s understand the GTL Infrastructure company background, technical fundamentals etc.
- 1 About GTL Infrastructure Limited
- 2 GTL Infrastructure Ltd Price Target Details
- 2.1 GTL Infrastructure Ltd share price target 2022
- 2.2 GTL Infrastructure Ltd share price target 2023
- 2.3 GTL Infrastructure Ltd share price target 2024
- 2.4 GTL Infrastructure Ltd share price target 2025
- 2.5 GTL Infrastructure Ltd share price target 2026
- 2.6 GTL Infrastructure Ltd share price target 2027 to 2030
- 2.7 Related
About GTL Infrastructure Limited
GTL Infrastructure Ltd is a company which develops, deploys and manages telecom towers and other communication structures which are given by wireless telecom operators. They have deployed around 26000 telecom towers in all the 22 circles across India. The chairman of this company is Mr Manoj Tirodkar.
They have achieved certain milestones in the overall journey like they have received ET Telecom awards in 2016, In 2017 they were lead sponsors of the Digital India Summit.
Fundamentals of GTL Infrastructure
Let’s look at the fundamentals of GTL Infrastructure Ltd, based on which we can get a clear understanding of the expertise in the infrastructure sector.
- Current Market Cap: The current market cap of GTL Infrastructure Ltd as of July 9 2022, is ₹ 1,514.80 Cr.
- P/E Ratio: The current price to earning ratio of GTL Infrastructure Ltd is ₹0.
- EV/EBITDA: 12.64
- Sales Growth: Sales growth over the period of time for GTL Infrastructure Ltd is -0.51%.
- Profit Growth: Profit growth is around 31.81% over the period of time.
GTL Infrastructure Ltd Price Target Details
We have done a complete analysis of GTL Infrastructure Ltd and have come up with its share price targets for upcoming years.
Note: These price targets of “GTL Infrastructure Ltd” is only for reference purpose only, this prediction is only if there is positive market sentiments, any uncertainties in the company or global market condition is not covered in this analysis.
After analyzing the chart deeply by taking the monthly time frame analysis on the trading view chart of GTL Infrastructure Ltd we found, that GTL infrastructure is a penny stock many people are aware of this penny stock, and this stock most of the beginners are in their portfolio. Majority of stock holder are promoters. Due to market sentiments the stock can go upto Rs.2.8
The target share price of GTL Infrastructure Ltd for the year 2022 will be ₹2.8
While analyzing the previous year chart, we found that in 2008 it had hit peak of Rs.100, due to bad project plan this stock created a disaster in history by becoming penny stock now, Now analysts are predicting that this stock will take a pull back and return to its original price, by looking at the chart we can see that 2023 target could be upto Rs.3.2.
The target share price of GTL Infrastructure Ltd for the year 2023 will be ₹3.2
The target share price of GTL Infrastructure Ltd for the year 2024 will be ₹4.1
As you have seen, currently infrastructure stocks are rising, due to upcoming infrastructure projects which got announced recently, these projects have a target to complete on 2025, which will eventually help in economic growth, exporting business model, which will increase India’s GDP, and generate more profits for GTL Infrastructure company.
The target share price of GTL Infrastructure Ltd for the year 2025 will be ₹5.6
The target share price of GTL Infrastructure Ltd for the year 2027 will be ₹7.9
The target share price of GTL Infrastructure Ltd for the years 2027, 2028, 2029, and 2030 will be ₹10.1, ₹11.5, ₹12.2, and ₹14.8 respectively.
- JP Power Ltd Share Price Target
- Reliance Power Share Price Target
- Suzlon Energy Ltd Share Price Target
|Year||GTL Infrastructure Ltd Share price Targets (₹)|