If you want to know the future share price targets of Union Bank of India, you’re at the right spot. Before we get into the stock price target, let’s learn about the company’s history and basic details.
About Union Bank Of India
Union Bank of India is a public sector bank in India, founded in 1919. The bank provides a wide range of banking products and services, including personal and corporate banking, NRI banking, and other financial services. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai and has a network of over 4,200 branches across India.
Fundamentals of Union Bank Of India
Let’s look at the fundamentals of Union Bank Of India, based on which we can get a clear understanding of the expertise in the Bank – Public sector.
- Current Market Cap: The current market cap of Union Bank Of India as of 2/26/2023, is ₹ 50,235.39
- P/E Ratio: The current price-to-earning ratio of Union Bank Of India is 7.08
- Sales Growth: Sales growth in last 1 year for Union Bank Of India is -1.56 %
- Profit Growth: Profit growth is around 84.17 % in last 1 year
Union Bank Of India Share Price Target Details
We have done a complete analysis of Union Bank Of India and have come up with its share price targets for upcoming years.
Union Bank Of India’s Current Share Price is ₹74
Note: These price targets of “Union Bank Of India” are only for reference purposes. This prediction is only if there are positive market sentiments, and any uncertainties in the company or global market condition are not covered in this analysis.
|Year||Union Bank Of India Share Price 1st Targets (₹)||Union Bank Of India Share Price 2nd Targets (₹)|
Union Bank Of India share price target 2023
After analysing the chart deeply by taking the monthly time frame analysis on the trading view chart of Paytm we found
The target share price of Union Bank Of India for the year 2023 will be ₹81
Union Bank Of India share price target 2024
The target share price of Union Bank Of India for the year 2024 will be ₹88
Union Bank Of India share price target 2025
The target share price of Union Bank Of India for the year 2025 will be ₹95
Union Bank Of India share price target 2026
The target price of Union Bank Of India for the year 2026 will be ₹102
Union Bank Of India share price target 2027 to 2030
The target share price of Union Bank Of India for the years 2027, 2028, 2029, and 2030 will be ₹127, ₹152, ₹177, and ₹202 respectively.
Technical Analysis of Union Bank of India’s Recent Price Movements
As of September 22, 2023, the current stock price of Union Bank of India is ₹102.
52-Week High and Low
Potential Bullish Targets
- Initial Target: ₹110
- Based on the 52-week high and the current upward momentum.
- Intermediate Target: ₹120
- If the stock breaks the initial target, the next resistance level is around ₹120.
- Advanced Target: ₹130
- This is a more optimistic target, based on long-term moving averages and other technical indicators.
Potential Bearish Targets
- Initial Target: ₹90
- Considering the 50-day moving average.
- Intermediate Target: ₹80
- Based on historical support levels.
- Advanced Target: ₹70
- If the stock breaks below the intermediate target, it could go down to ₹70.
Explanation of Targets
- Bullish Targets: The bullish targets are set based on the stock’s current momentum, 52-week high, and technical indicators like moving averages.
- Bearish Targets: The bearish targets are set considering the stock’s 52-week low, moving averages, and historical support levels.
Quarterly Revenue Data
Here’s a table representing Union Bank of India’s quarterly revenue data:
|Quarter||Revenue (in Rs. Crores)|
Union Bank of India’s stock is currently trading close to its 52-week high. The bank has shown a steady increase in its quarterly revenue, indicating strong fundamentals. However, investors should also consider the bank’s high Gross NPA of 7.53%.
Based on the current data and technical analysis, the stock has both bullish and bearish potentials. Given the strong fundamentals and revenue growth, Union Bank of India seems to have a promising future, but it’s crucial to consider market volatility and other external factors.